IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - What ya'll been up to
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 04:07 AM   #8
White Noise
Eternal Echoer
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 21310
Re: What ya'll been up to

Found work that I actually went to school for in April. I'm a temporary accountant. First job kinda sucked ass, but I learned a lot, that lasted til July. Then I went on a cruise to Mexico, didn't get off the boat because it just looked like LA tbh, but I found out I'm not as afraid of boats or of heights as I thought I was. Got a new job 10 minutes from my parents' place (who I now pay rent to, in addition to getting ahead on my loans with the money from my work). It's freed up about two hours a day for me. I get more sleep and do more music (6 songs in 6 weeks!). I don't really know what's next, just trying to keep learning, get better at work, music, health, socializing... really getting the most I can out of every day while I value that sort of thing and before I get all jaded and just give up and get a good seat for the earth burning.

Oh, speaking of health, was actually measurably the healthiest I've been in my life earlier this year, and I'm on a new insulin to help treat my type-1 diabetes. I'm better about making it a point to work out too. So, continuing to get better at that. I dunno, I'm kinda into the idea of sculpture/architecture/playing with shapes in 3-D space now too. I think about aerodynamics (which I guess could be called fluid dynamics...) and doodle cars sometimes. I was reading more for a bit, but that time has mysteriously evaporated since I got my new job.

------------------
Also, check this out. Updated 10-27-17.

White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote