IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - What ya'll been up to
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 09:20 PM   #5
Lug
Soxdix
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80992530
Thanked 4,046 Times in 2,622 Posts
Re: What ya'll been up to

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Overall had an awesome summer. Went to two festivals (Detroit Electronic Music Festival was one), a couple big shows (Dieselboy and Die Antwoord...not same show lol). Had quite a party this summer and surprisingly finding it quite easy to slip back into responsible teacher mode.
Thanks for reminding me about going to shows; these are rare here when you stay in town during august. But september's coming and I already noticed a few events I want to catch.

Sorry to hear about the leather shop being on the decline. I feel it's the kind of thing you don't have any kind of power over.
I would be nervous as shit planning 14+ people at my place. Hope you have a good time. I would have one of those pitchers all to myself.

------------------
( o)<
|vv|
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Lug
relic (30-08-2017)