IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - How to make VST/AU?
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #6
Dugg Funnie
Banned
Dugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond reputeDugg Funnie has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3810
Re: How to make VST/AU?

I'm looking more at working more in creating effects/filters than specifically synthesizers. I'm well aware of the inherent power of synths, I have just have some, in my opinion, unique ideas for plug-ins and I'm planning to try and build a business around them. And I'm learning C and CSound because I think it'll be the easiest way for me to port to VST and AU.

Plus one of my professors at Berklee was Richard Boulanger, the guy who wrote the CSound Book so I think that could definitely prove beneficial in terms of makin this happen.

Thanks for the support either way, if I have questions I'll definitely send 'em your way too, I fully expect this isn't going to just be some weekend DIY project and I'm in it for the long-haul!!!!!1!
Dugg Funnie is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote