IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - What inspired YOU to start producing? and when did you start doing it?
View Single Post
Old 15-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #4
jVs
IDMf Supporter
jVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MCjVs is a savage MC
Scruffy City
MC Status: 105317639
Re: What inspired YOU to start producing? and when did you start doing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
ld

Dude. There was a lot of GOOD early Dubstep/Dark Garage made on the UK version of that music thingy for PS1.o

@OP: Honestly it was all DnB producers that made me want to learn how to produce. Then after I quit for several years it was stuff like I mentioned above...that dark garage from people like El-B and really early Skream or Benga tunes that were rough and minimal but just had vibes for days...

...I also got into it because I wanted to mix those influences into a spoken word poetry album. Still haven't gotten around to that project, lol.
The DnB templates and pads were amazing on the generator. The more and more I think about it, I would actually like to pick that up again. The visuals that you could build were pretty fucking awesome too.

------------------
:notafinga: Make synths 1984 again.
jVs is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote