IDMf - Electronic Music & Production Forum - IDMforums.com - View Single Post - [MAWM] Automageddon's tracks 4 May Album Writing Month
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 10:04 PM   #12
Automageddon
IDMf ArtistModerator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269465408
Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,879 Posts
Re: [MAWM] Automageddon's tracks 4 May Album Writing Month

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm glad I managed to make the most out of the long weekend and churn out two tracks, now hopefully I'll manage to keep the pace...
@relic: Live has been the centre of my setup, so I had bass guitar, mpc and Analog 4 going into it, recorded as loops, then re-arranged, basically despite all the time that has passed, I'm using Live in the same way I was using Magix Music Maker when I started...

At the moment the weakest part of my setup is the MPC, it feels like it's slowing me down, I think I'll gladly go back to Maschine.

Also another thing I noticed is that without a physical source of sounds I get lost, if I have a synth, even the humble Shruthi, I make sounds and sample them in drum kits or instruments, if I have to browse through a sample library I lose the motivation....

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Automageddon
relic (05-05-2014)