What made you laugh today?

The news all seemed to pivot and everybody I know has forgotten that thereā€™s still over 1,000 people being killed by Covid in the US every day. This is how we get another wave people.

Not to say Ukraine doesnā€™t need our attention too, but itā€™s not the only thing going on in the world because weā€™re all just THAT fucked right now.

People have a short attention sp

ā€œOne death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.ā€ Josef Stalinā€¦

As the Nazis killed 6 million Russians during WW II, Stalin killed 30 Million of his own people in political purges while consolidating his power.

Some things never changeā€¦

I want to find the market where you can just buy a band like these guys clearly did. The second to last album had one original member when they regrouped, but clearly the 2015 album was just a bunch of other guys

I know it isnā€™t made for old farts but decided to try the Beatport appā€¦after 20 minutes I couldnā€™t figure out how to just view all the tracks in a genre ā€¦only the chartsā€¦lolā€¦come one yā€™all I want to crate dig! Not just buy whatā€™s popular. Is that really how DJs buy music now? Just download the Top 100 Beatport Chart for Tech House?

Airmelon, watermelon, firemelon, earthmelon, the elemelons

Would that make a wizard an elemelonentalist?

(Fuck me that is a hard word to say :rofl: )

It could be Envemelonentalism.
Or
Melonkinesis
Melonethapy

But Tbh i thought the only one who could master all elemelons would be the avatar the last melonbender.

Im going off of a new scientific theory.

This made me laugh more than it shouldā€¦simple.

Ah wouldnā€™t that be an archmelonage?

Yes but we cant forget

Alchemelony

I think thatā€™s when you put a hole in a melon and fill it with booze. Or maybe thatā€™s firemelon.

Vodka melon balls are the shit.

Melonsorcery is what it is.

You need help. Get some melonaid.

Melonoscopy

I think weā€™ve ran this series of puns into the ground, Iā€™m gonna meloff.

No this is patrick.

Steam VR sale on the hottest day(s) in recorded history and the last thing you want to put on your head is a hat that makes body temp rocket.

Goddamit Steam :rofl: