Users from the ol' idmf that you miss

Oh hayyy gurlllll :slight_smile: welcome back !!

See, I gotcha boi Numerical! He took a break from complaining about co-workers that stare at their phones on the shitter for an hour each day.

hahahaha u bastard WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!

Fuck yeah.

Yea but tindering/instagramming whilst pooping is a new national pastime, without smartphones we wouldnt be able to multitask and achieve such great things

^I read that while taking a shit.

Tinnitus not an issue?

Tindering on the crapper is disturbingā€¦ Two girls and a cup level disturbingā€¦

I am NOT missing totes antenna

Iā€™ve seen some actually advertise it in their tinder profile

Where be Ambient Mechanics? Or am I just missing his posts?

No, I miss him, too.

Someone said he wasnt planning on rejoining the forum. Maybe earlier in this thread.

The shit she produces is amazing, I love her style.

Iā€™m really surprised at how many people are dissuaded from just making a new account on the current forum and continuing to be part of the community.

The new forum architecture has actually grown on me quite a bit. Hopefully our lost brethren will give it another go

Donā€™t name names, but has anyone actually said they arenā€™t coming back because of the new software lol?

Oh, those two comments were slightly unrelated. I donā€™t think software specifically is the reason people arenā€™t coming back, but the reset/new start on a different platform seems like the major catalystā€¦ especially if someone was previously active (making a new account and continuingā€¦) is what I meant.

Iā€™m personally glad the forum died, along with all of my shit posting.

I too miss teh Sweeper of minds. And Mr. Broton.

I guess life changes and priorities happen

Where maā€™ boy CocainAudio at? He made beatz, yo!