Free plugins!

fake address and bunch of 0s seem to work tho

#unethical

You call that unethical? I plan on selling all of these keys later on eBay

Until the 30th of April 2020, download the plugin and receive a lifetime license containing FREE Virtual Cabinets.

Has anybody aggregated these ā€˜stay the fuck homeā€™ bundles yet? Regular free plugins are now much less exciting than our current reality

I think Musicradar and BPB are staying on top of it. I check both every day.

I started to, but ran our of interest. There are only so many VSTs and sample packs I can use you know. I would paste my list but it is over a month old, so probably not all of them are valid anymore.

honestly imo less plugins = more productivity.
i have been ignoring the freebies and sticking with my tools i know and love.

http://citizendj.labs.loc.gov.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/?l11_uid=66666

This is more free samples, but theyā€™re from the US government, so they have to be legit.

I had this idea to try to collect free sample libraries that became free for a limited quarantine time but gave up after remembering Iā€™m not going to use any of those anyway. Then comes some companies with their most exclusive stuff that is now free!, like reverb(dot)com with their supposed ~900 bucks worth of drum machines samples or some ā€œIT WAS 50 BUCKS BUT NOW ITā€™S FREEā€ (but nobody even purchased those anyway). Yeah, maybe I will keep my hard drive emptier.

im a sucker for samples. you never know what you will need in the future!
i spent a few days recently trying to delete bad quality ones and ones i cant imagine i would ever need.
i freed up a few GB but havent really even scratched the surface. listening to them all is a shitty task.

I found the ADRS Sample Manager and it is fantastic. I wanted to clear out my huge sample collection by going through everything and reorganizing it not by pack, but by sample typeā€¦still havenā€™t gotten to it. When I do though, it will be this this software. What a lifesaver it is.

:grin:

hahaha thats cool.
the video really sells it too :smiley:

Yeah, mind control is a good selling point! ^^

Syntronik Oxa for free smart marketing move, eh? :smiley:

4,5 GB, though.

nice find, thanks!. I donā€™t know if I will ever install it, but now I have the option too if I want. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nobody has mentioned it here yet, so here are a couple worth checking out:

Valhalla SuperMassive: https://valhalladsp.com/shop/reverb/valhalla-supermassive/

FullBucket Tricent (Trident MkII emulation)
https://www.fullbucket.de/music/tricent.html

Supermassive for freeā€¦go get it!

Supermassive is pretty good. I got it a few weeks ago, spent an hour looking at all the algorithms and such. I donā€™t usually go through presets, but it was a blast in supermassive.

haha! that statement thoā€¦ classic!
it is pretty nice tbhā€¦ canā€™t wait to hear othersā€™ experiences with it.

sorry just using it super basic here.

but seems like a real, go to town, and mangle a signal build. or be super intuitive, and design something based on a few subsets of parameters? none-the-less, awesome share!

thanks again @Creepr

PS: message has been edited like 4-9X due to beer consumptionā€¦yee!